We invite submission of proposals from all of those interested in design research, whether academic, student, or practitioner. Proposed papers should be based on original research, primarily analytical and interpretative rather the descriptive in nature, and cannot have been previously published, nor presented in public except to a small, local audience.Proposals should comprise:
- Name, Middle name, Surname and gender (M/F)
- Title, position and institution
- Contact details (address, phone and e-mail)
- The title of the paper
- Theme of the paper, (see conference themes)
- An abstract of no more than 400 words
- A biography of no more than 150 words
- The document should be named EAD07.surname
The above must be received by 28 August 2006.
The language of the abstracts and the presentations is English.
Please send your abstracts to email@example.com
If you want to download the template for abstracts,
please CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to vıew the abstracts submitted to theme 'DISCOURSE'
CLICK HERE to vıew the abstracts submitted to theme 'DISORDER'
CLICK HERE to vıew the abstracts submitted to theme 'DISASTER'